This is a very important topic because it addresses the root cause of all disease as well as the proven ways to prevent and even reverse chronic disease, when it is found soon enough. The webinar begins with an explanation of the flaws in the current diagnostic system and then provides a step by step procedure for the early identification of how cells begin to deteriorate and how to reverse this deterioration using proven, natural tools and techniques. Some of the key elements will include:
- How cells work and the six stages of cellular deterioration
- How kidney disease was reversed with Co-enzymes Q10
- The early waring diagnostic tools that are scientifically proven
- The role of free radicals in the beginning of disease
- The role of nutrition is the improvement of cellular health
- The best detoxification strategies to improve cellular health
- Some case studies on the prevention and reversal of chronic illnesses such as depression, diabetes, heart disease and cancer
- Improving circulation and cellular recovery with proven technology like the Bemer.
This webinar will include several proprietary health assessment tools to help create a personalized illness prevention program. There will be ample time provided to allow for all questions to be answered before, during and after the webinar.
The webinar presenter- Charles Bens PhD. is the author of 9 books and over 500 articles. He has taught in several univeristies and given presentations all over the world. A few clients had this to say about his presentation.
- “This is by far the best workshop I have ever attended, better than one by Dr. Andrew Weil”.
- “He (Dr. Bens) is able to explain very complicated issues in a very simple way. He is a magnificent lecturer. It is no exaggeration to say that many of the listeners were just enraptured by him”.
- “Oh, my word, this Dr. Bens was so informative. I think my mouth hung open for most of it with information I had never heard before. This was a great seminar”.
The webinar details
- Will be held on July 19th, 2022 from 7:00 -9:00 PM Eastern Time on Zoom.
- Cost is $25 payable via PayPal on Dr. Bens web site drcharlesbens.com
- Registration includes a free copy of Dr. Bens’ book “Health in Your Pocket”.
- Books can be picked up at Pamela Stephens office for free. Call 412-519-3347.
- Alternatively, the book can be mailed to registrants for an additional $5.00.
- A PDF copy of the presentation will be sent to everyone who attends.
- New information always emerges. Have your pen and paper ready to go.